ET Deals: 13.3-inch MacBook Air Laptop With Retina Display for $1,050
If lightweight laptops are your jam, today’s deal on the MacBook Air is hard to pass up. Make your purchase at Best Buy, and you’ll save $150 off of this highly portable laptop from Apple. It weighs just 2.75 pounds, measures 0.61 inches thick, and delivers up to 12 hours of battery life on just one charge.
• Apple MacBook Air Intel Core i5 13.3-inch 2560×1600 Retina Display Laptop with 128GB SSD for $1049.99 at Best Buy (List price: $1199.99).
Best Buy is also selling an unlocked 64GB iPhone X at a whopping $200 discount. Enjoy the 5.8-inch display, the 12MP dual-cameras, Face ID authentication, and much more for just $700.
• Apple iPhone X 64GB 5.8-inch Unlocked Smartphone for $699.99 at Best Buy (List price: $899.99).
If you’re a fan of both Pokemon Go and the classic red/blue days, this clever side release in the Pokemon series is an excellent way to tide you over until Sword and Shield hit later this year.
• Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Let’s Go, Eevee! (Switch) for $45 at Walmart (List price: $59.99).
NetherRealm Studios has done it again – MK 11 is one of the best games ever released in this long-running series. Even better, you can save 10 bucks right off the top when you buy on Amazon.
• Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) for $49.99 at Amazon (List price: $59.99).
Want to DNA match with your distant family? How about finding out more about the quirks of your own genetic makeup? Grab this AncestryDNA test right now, and save $30 off the retail price.
• AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing Ethnicity and Traits Test Kit for $89 at Amazon (List price: $119).
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See each retail site for more information.
For more great deals, go to TechBargains.