ET Deals: Humble Full-Stack Web Development Bundle
If you’re ready to dedicate some of your free time to learning a new skill, check out this Humble Bundle with loads of useful information about creating your first web app. With everything combined, there’s over $1,100 worth of online courses included here at a tiny fraction of their list price.
Spend at least $1
- Intro to Bootstrap
- Intro to Next.js
- Bite-Sized HTML
- Bite-Sized CSS
Want more coverage on topics like jQuery, TypeScript, and Angular? All you need to do is beat the average bundle price to get eight additional courses.
Beat the average
- Express for Beginners
- TypeScript for Beginners
- Bite-Sized jQuery
- Bite-Sized HTML5 Game Development
- The Complete Responsive Web Design Course
- Learn Angular by Creating a Web Application
At the $25 top level, you’ll unlock everything this bundle has to offer. Learn the intricacies of React, tackle Node.js, and make a web app that kicks butt.
Spend at least $25
- Responsive Admin Pages with Semantic UI
- MongoDB for Beginners
- Server-Side Rendered Webapps with Node.js, Express and MongoDB
- Create REST APIs with Express and MongoDB
- Build Web Applications with React
- Intermediate React and Redux
- Introduction to GraphQL
- Git and Github – Version Control and Collaboration
- AWS Deployment for Node.js Applications
- Azure Deployment for Node.js Applications
- Project-Based Next.js – Games Website
As a nice bonus, your purchase also supports the V Foundation, the World Wildlife Fund, and your preferred participating non-profit organization.
Sale Ends: May 8th, 2019 at 11:00AM PT
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the Humble site for more information.
For more great Humble deals, go to TechBargains.